In the late 1800’s, our namesake, Ingersoll Lockwood, delivered futuristic and visionary content, over a century ahead of his time. Our mission is to build a brighter future for humanity, starting with the resurgence of American exceptionalism and strong defense.
- Ingersoll Lockwood
- Time Traveler? Mystery Man? Futurist.
- Read his books. You decide…
- Deliver on the promise of American exceptionalism.
- Invent, Fund, License, Develop and Sell next-generation technologies.
- Government, Commercial, International
- Veteran-owned 501-c(3) support
- Focus on the American innovation
- Deliver next-generation solutions
Ingersoll Lockwood’s staff includes a unique mix of entrepreneurs, technologists, and investors. While our team represents a diverse array of backgrounds, its members share similar traits – deep knowledge of their chosen fields, strategic vision, and a dedication our core mission: delivering solutions that address the critical technology needs of the national security community. First and foremost, our founder required that what we do must deliver American Exceptionalism and Must be Made in America with Pride.
All Products and Services we invest in and support must be Made in America, with Pride.
US Government agencies and their contractors may reach out to us anytime at [email protected] .